How did y’all find Ice?

How long have you been watching? How did you find out about Ice? What was the first stream you watched? And what made you stay

Continuing the discussion from Hello everyone.:

8 Likes

I found out about ice cuz I played runescape all my life

1 Like

Found out about Ice when I got recommended a live stream on the YouTube homepage. I never seen Twitch or a livestream before. The stream was when he was looking to get a medical weed card with Victor and the next day they went to Vegas. I think, back in 2017.

1 Like

Through Andy

1 Like

2017, I was bored on YouTube one time and caught a livestream, afterwards I watched some highlights/clips. Also, TrainWrecksTV and Etika would mention Ice during their streams.

1 Like

He would shill his OSRS trolling videos on /r/2007scape and I always enjoyed them. Would post in the clan chat sometimes and enjoyed how everyone there was well versed in internet culture. Had never been interested in, or really aware of, livestreams before but made a twitch account after watching the VOD for his first stream because he had been hyping it up for a week or two and I really enjoyed it. Dipped in and out over the years but always kept some interest.

1 Like

Found Ice through Asian Andy in 2018. First stream I saw was the party bus which I really enjoyed. As a result, I started watching Ice’s highlight videos and all lot of his older vods. However, I began to religiously watch his streams around the time he had a garden gnome which was in the later half of April. I absolutely loved the chaotic, unpredictable, comedic, and politically incorrect nature of his streams . Ice was truly something unique in the world of Live streaming and I was hooked!

1 Like

August 2016, it was some cooking stream. I missed the PokemonGo streams because I was probably playing Overwatch all day at the time. but i was just browsing twitch and saw some dude with 3k viewers cooking, it was just different because no one really did that back then. No homo but I remember my first thoughts were "this dude is pretty good looking, sharp features, deep voice, looks like he works out …but why the fuck is he so fucking retarded?"

At first I couldn’t stand how aids and “incel’y” the community was in general, but I just got used to it and been watching ever since.

1 Like

:omegalul:

1 Like

2016 seen clips of his on yt.

1 Like

I first discovered Ice on YouTube, His “How I made $5,000 while sleeping for 8 hours” was in my recommended. Then after watching that video I was interested in knowing more about the guy. So I just kept digging deeper, and eventually I ended up watching every single past vod he had. Sometimes I get to catch him live but usually just end up watching the vod when it comes out after since I’m working most of the time.

But yeah, I’ve been watching for around 2 years or so. A lot of things have happened since (for better or worse) and things have really changed. It’s been a wild ride so far, and I don’t think we’re nearly close to the end of it. I wish Paul luck in his future endeavors, and joy to all his viewers watching from home or wherever you may be.

2 Likes

Was watching Reckful play Pokemon Go. He went offline and I seen someone else who was live with about 13K viewers. It was the goblin :grin:

1 Like

When Mitch Jones called for the first time Ice Poseidon and he was talking about fucking 69 bitches etc, i started following him and watching from then on.

1 Like

when anything4views stopped streaming, i rememebered he did an RV trip with Ice, so i watched the highlights. Never seen anything like it.

3 Likes

I played runescape and been playing OSRS since it released, Watched Ice when he first started streaming cause i would always browse the little streamers in OSRS. Then i watched him grow over the half decade already almost. Its weird, To see him fall from so high, i miss the old days, Hope he makes a comeback

1 Like