Ice needs to go to Egypt and stream the pyramids and maybe go on a private tour lets get some ARCHAEOLOGY CONTENT

18 Likes

that will be some good content fo sure

egypt is pretty safe right now but there isn’t much to do I feel, like 2-3 days should be enough and travel to nearby countries like Dubai, UAE. or Doha, Qatar.
Maybe even morocco

2 Likes

Israel stream, when?

2 Likes

no need to worry about safety Paul will blend right in with the native people, nobody will even know he’s a tourist

2 Likes

yeah he got an arab look so will blend in easily with arabs, and he got that big nose to blend in with the jews in israel if he goes

2 Likes

Bring moises and a bunch of stream snipers, Scuffed Messiah on Netflix

3 Likes

content homie

1 Like

Declare Cx as a religion for infinite tax write-offs

2 Likes

JUST IMAGINE IRL IN AN ARABIAN/EGYPTIAN BAZAAR. STRANGE SPICES AND GOODS. IT WOULD BE LIKE STEPPING INTO THE MEDIEVAL PERIOD

1 Like

A GOLDEN COMMENT, we could claim our praise for the GOLDEN GOBLIN

1 Like

It makes sense to hold off a bit to do it… but i vote yes

1 Like

Has anyone considered the biggest problem? 4g connection… doesn’t matter how cool it will be if it F’s every 20 seconds. So either he needs 4 modems or really good coverage, or hes gonna do some archaeology in alabama.

1 Like

he F’s every 20 seconds even in Texas homie idk what you mean, it is what it is

2 Likes

imagine the middle of the desert then… rip 2 hour f’s

But if he were able to get a good connection and goes into king tut tomb or some shit…content

I just wanna see his arm flailing around with the pyramids behind him fuck it d00d

1 Like